BATON ROUGE, LA –
Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry is encouraging consumers to be mindful
of several child products that have recently been recalled.
“In order to help ensure the well-being of all Louisiana children, I urge parents and guardians to take a brief moment to learn about these recalled products,” said AG Landry. “I would do anything to ensure the safety of my child; and as your Attorney General, I am committed to doing whatever I can to protect all of our State’s children.”
Attorney General Jeff Landry listed the following recalled products:
- Bassinets by DaVinci
- Cub Scout Activity Pins by Boy Scouts of America
- Belecoo Strollers by "A Better You!"
- "Manhattan Ball" Activity Toys by Manhattan Toy; Sold Exclusively at Target
- Strollers by Thule
- Plush Aflac Doctor Duck by Communicorp
- Children's Helmets by Woom Bikes USA
- Super Soaker XP 20 and XP 30 Water Blasters BY Hasbro: Sold Exclusively at Target
For more information on these products and consumer remedies for them, view the
Fall 2020 Safety Box.